Did you encounter a hellish CSS code that's worth preserving for the eternity? Go ahead and share it!
- All examples are must be copied from websites found in production.
- Remove irrelevant parts of the code.
- Modify the code (class names) for harder identification, we don't want to publicly shame anyone.
- CSS code examples must be copied from new, modern websites, ones made years ago doesn't count.
How to contribute
- Fork the CSSHell repository and install the dependencies.
- Run the project:
- Add a submission in ./posts folder by copying any other markdown file. The file name must match with the title of the post!
- Show the bad example
- Explain how to fix it
- Show the good example
- Add resources for further reading
- Push and create a pull request to CSSHell's
If you got any questions, or not sure if your example worth sharing, feel free to DM me on Twitter, or post at GitHub Discussions.
At the moment, the author link points to Twitter. I'm planning to change this and add GitHub and LinkedIn as an option.